- Vitamin B12 deficiency develops slowly
- Vitamin D deficiency: Many people suffer from the deficit
- dietary supplements: Through tablets and powder you can prevent defects
- Consultation with the doctor: Vitamins should always be taken in advance
- Vitamins D and B: Should they be combined?
Many many vitamins and minerals I am essential substances for your health. Your body urgently needs it for its functions. He can’t do them himself. Therefore, ideally, you need to get them through food. Many people cannot do this and therefore take it back dietary supplements – often in tablet form – back. But not only can a deficiency be dangerous, an overdose can also cause harm. Therefore, you should always take it with a doctor to clarify. There is also the question of whether it is safe to combine several vitamins when taking.
Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D – they are so important to your body
Vitamin B12 it is of great importance for blood and nerve formation, among other things. In case of lack of this vital vitamin too few red blood cells are formed. One can be here Anemia – also anemia called – develop. a part from that the vitamin protects our nerve cells, because it forms the nerve sheath. If there is a deficiency, it can lead to long-term and extremely painful nerve damage. A Vitamin B12 deficiency but it happens very slowly. Normally, the tanks are well filled for several years.
One of the main roles of Vitamin D is for you Bone health cure. It is for the regulation of the calcium metabolism important and they are bone metabolism involved. Vitamin D, for example, also supports this immune system, muscles and hair. For most people, a shortage in the summer months is not a problem. Vitamin D is the so-called “solar vitamin”. We form it through the skin, through exposure to the sun.
In winter, on the other hand, shortages are widespread and since most people cannot make it, get enough important vitamins from foodresort to food supplements.
Can I take Vitamin D and Vitamin B12 together?
First of all it is importantthat you don’t dietary supplements should take before starting with yours spoken by your doctor to have. Why not just one Vitamin deficiency it can be dangerous, even one Overdose can have serious consequences for your health. Some vitamins can become toxic in high doses. This also applies, for example, to some food supplements such as B vitamins.
Amazon Tip: Order Vitamin B12 Online – 180 Tablets at a Special Price
The question if you Take a combination of Vitamin D and Vitamin B12 you can, but the answer is easy: And. This is also recommended if you suffer from a deficiency, because the two vitamins complement each other. Especially for athletes, the intake is also considered the combination for more vitality. Combining vitamin D with B vitamins can therefore increase your well-being and give you strength in everyday life.
This might also interest you: Vitamin D Deficiency: These 5 foods naturally replenish your supplies.
* Note: In the editorial office we are always looking for useful products for our readers. The links provided in this article and marked with a shopping cart symbol or an asterisk are so-called affiliate links / advertising links. If you click or make a purchase via one of these links, we receive a commission from the retailer. This doesn’t change the price for you. Our editorial reportage is fundamentally independent of the existence or amount of a commission.