Aldi, Kaufland and Co: annoying for customers! Now THESE products are getting more expensive
The first price shock a Aldi, Kaufland and Co it’s over – and the second or even the third will follow immediately. Customers can expect more expensive products.
In addition to edible oil, other items will soon be added to the price increase list Aldi, Kaufland and Co. Many customers will not like it at all.
Aldi, Kaufland and Co: HERE the prices go up
Inflation in Germany has been clearly evident for weeks. Since then, customers have had to dig deeper into their pockets if they want to fill the refrigerator.
The war in Ukraine is further fueling the tense situation. According to “CHIP”, a large food producer is now forced to take drastic measures.
This is Aldi:
- Aldi Nord and Aldi Süd are two distinct groups of companies in Essen and Mülheim
- Aldi stands for Albrecht-Discount: in 1913 Karl Albrecht opened his bakery in Essen
- In 1962 the family business was converted into a pure discount and took the current name “Aldi”.
- The separation into north and south occurred in 1961
- Aldi is now one of the ten largest retail groups in the world
- All world branches are assigned to the two companies based in the cities of the Ruhr area
The British company Unilever is meant. Customers should learn more about its Dove, Pfanni and Langnese brand products.
The war of aggression in Ukraine did not leave the group intact. Unilever is feeling the effects of the increase in commodity prices. In the future, the producer will pass these costs on to the consumer.
Aldi, Kaufland and Co: bleak forecasts for the second half of the year
Earlier this year, Unilever was still experiencing robust growth. According to “CHIP”, the consumer goods group achieved revenues of around 13.8 billion euros.
More information on purchases:
Forecasts for the second half of the year, on the other hand, appear bleak. (nb)
Aldi, Penny, Lidl and Co .: You save a lot in THESE days
If you still want to save with rising prices, you just need to follow a few tips. You can read here, for example, when you can shop at the cheapest prices. >>>